This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

1.) Brain scape- Smart Flashcards

This app allows you to design multiple style flashcards for any subject you need. It also developes brain games, that makes it easier to memorize information

2.) Evernote 

Allows you to take notes, form to do lists, bookmark, and more. This app is great for staying up to date with assignments and events coming up.

3.) Studiez Pro

Great for reminding you of deadlines, class schedules, and grades in every class.

4.) Easy Bib

Great app that makes quick citations in any format, just by scanning the barcode of a book.

5.) Twitter

A great social media app that allows you to connect with fellow colleagues and important organizations 

6.) Mathway

This apps allows you to search math problems you may be having trouble with, and gives you a step by step solutions

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.