the ultimate self-care spring break box
the ultimate self-care spring break box
Original Illustration for Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

AZO Complete Feminine Balance: Product Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

AZO is a daily probiotic that is meant to restore and maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria and yeast to support a healthy vagina. On the box it says that it is shown to work in seven days. My goal was to take it for seven days to see if I felt a difference. Before I get started, I just want to say that I am very forgetful when it comes to taking anything daily. When I started, I took it 3 days in a row, forgot the next two days, then took it for 2 days after that. By day 3 I do feel like there was a change, but it was hard to pinpoint what it was exactly. Since I took it for a short period of time, and I do feel like it worked I would continue taking it. I would continue taking it either when I’m on my period or after, I think I would realize a bigger change then.  

Hi, my name is Jamila Seidu and I am currently a student at Delaware State University and I am a kinesiology major. I love everything art and I'm not afraid to try something new, so here I am. I hope you enjoy.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!