5 Reasons Why You Need A Planner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Erin Condren – Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

1. No more missing due dates 

With a planner all you have to do is write down the right due date in the right day. So when ever you open up your planner that due date will be there haunting you and pressuring you to get it down , so you can cross it out. 

2. Organize Mami

Being organized is now the best feeling ever. You have your work? Class, free time all planned out so well, you can even squeeze in time for Netflix (and chill) 

3. Using a planner helps with time management.

Balancing a job, classes, and study time is no joke when in college. It gets even crazier when you don’t have a teacher telling you when your homework is due. Your homework is assigned once and it is your responsibility to keep up with it. 

4. Reduce stress

Having a written plan reduces stress by giving you a sense of greater control over your life.

5. Move goals forward

Each day when planning your work for the next day take a few moments to write down the action steps you will complete to achieve your goals.

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.