ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Easy Christmas Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

With Christmas right around the corner, finding gifts for the ones you love may be quite difficult so here are 5 easy gift ideas for the holiday season:

1. Makeup

Whether it’s for your wife, daughter, or sister almost any woman will appreciate the gift of makeup. It doesn’t matter if the receiver of the gift rarely uses makeup, there will always be an event that will require some lipstick and blush.

1. Electronics

You can never go wrong with a new phone, laptop, or tablet as a Christmas gift. In this age of technology these are the most sought after gifts and are of more than one use. Anyone would be happy to receive this gift even those of an older generation.

1. Jewelry

It is said that jewelry is the key to a woman’s heart and this may be true. Not only is jewelry a great gift for a mom or wife, men will also appreciate a new Rolex or diamond ring. The gift of new jewelry holds meaning and can be passed down throughout the years.

1. Candy

Candy and other edible treats make for great holiday gifts because they are inexpensive and of course, delicious. This gift will show gratitude and love while only taking five minutes to shop for.

1. Smell Goods

Smells goods are a great gift for both genders. Men will love a new old spice or Calvin Klein shower set. Women will love a brand-new Chanel or Prada perfume to replace the last. This gift is easy to find and can be inexpensive this time of year.

A Mass Communications major looking to obtain an internship or employment using my communication and writing expertise towards opportunities in journalism, editing, and writing
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.