jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jazmin quaynor RBtPAOgHxuI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Things To Do When He Ghosts You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

4 Things To Do When He Ghosts You

You and this cute boy have been texting for weeks now, but then all of a sudden he stops. Yeah girl, you’ve just been ghosted. Now should you key is car now or later? Maybe these 4 things will help when a you get ghosted by a f*ckboy. 

1. Binge Watch on Netflix

Are you still watching? Of course I am because that low life cockroach has not texted back in 5 days. Watch every episode of Grey’s Anatomy to get your mind off you know who.

2.   Girls Night out

Call up every friend you got because what you need right now is only good vibes and music. Dress your best, beat your face and make sure to post everything on snapchat. 

3.  Workout/Exercise

The best way to stop thinking about him is focusing on you. Going to the gym and having a goal on being the best you will make you feel way better in the end. Just imagine looking good and you happen to run into him. He’ll be salty. 

4. Being Around Family

Family can be annoying sometimes but they always find a way to make you laugh. Call one of your siblings or cousins to reminisce about the fun times back in the day.  You’ll be laughing and joking so hard you’ll feel like yourself again. 

Now if you’ve tried all of these things and you still can’t help but think about him. It’s over now girl. It is time to go all Angela Bassett on him. It probably won;t be a good phone call but he will call. 

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.