This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

With spring break only a month away, finding fun activities is on everyone’s to do list. Whether it’s fun in the sun or just hanging out with friends, finding things to do is totally possible. So here are four exciting activities to do over spring break.

1. Go on a drive.

Going on a drive with your friends requires little to no money(besides gas) and can be

loads of fun. Put on some good music with good people and this can be a great way to

start off your break.

1. Go to your local beach

Going to your local beach is another inexpensive way to relax and have fun .With

a group of friends or maybe even just yourself, the beach is a wonderful way to

Kick back and have some fun.

3. Go on a cruise

Going on a cruise can be quite expensive but you are getting two vacations for the price of

One. You get a vacation on a cruise that includes countless restaurants, clubs, water parks,

and pools. The second part of the vacation is when you land at your desired location,

whether it’s the Bahamas, Mexico, or Trinidad, you get to visit a beautiful location and get

the experience of a lifetime.

4. Start your own party

When all goes wrong and you cannot find anything to do, start your own party. Invite

everyone in your contact list and use all social media to your advantage. One you’ve got

people, food, and music then you’re all set.

A Mass Communications major looking to obtain an internship or employment using my communication and writing expertise towards opportunities in journalism, editing, and writing
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.