10 Songs That Are Turning 10 Years Old This Year (You’re Going To Feel Super Old)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Yea I didn’t realize that all these songs came out a decade ago either especially considering that I still listen to all of them on a daily basis.

1. Rihanna – Umbrella

I think that this still might be my favorite Rihanna song to date.

2. Alicia Keys – No One

This was everybody’s mamas ringtone ten years ago.

3. Soulja Boy – Crank That (Soulja Boy)

I was actually offended that my eleven-year-old sister didn’t know the dance even though she was only one when this came out.

4. Usher & R. Kelly – Same Girl

The video had me shook when Titi showed up with a twin sister.

5. Sean Kingston – Beautiful Girls

Honestly, nothing was more important to me in 2007 than this song.

6. Beyoncé – Irreplaceable

I can’t speak for everyone, maybe everyone else had a little boo when they were younger, but I was nine when this song came out and I definitely didn’t, but I sang this song like I was done being mistreated by my nonexistent boyfriend and when I told him to go I meant it.

7. Robin Thicke – Lost Without You

Singing the whole song in such a high key was a task, if you sang along you were out of breath by the time you were done.

8. J. Holiday – Bed

“Wanna put my fingers through your hair, Wrap me up in your legs, And love you til’ your eyes roll back,” why was I even allowed to listen to this song?

9. Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love

I used to sing this song like I was hurt deep down inside and would never recover, and I ran out of breath trying to hold the super long notes (and if I’m telling the truth I still do)

10. Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown – No Air

I’ve had ten years to perfect singing both parts of the duet on my own when no one will join in, so if you need me to hop on I can be Jordin or Chris.

DSU Student. Mass Communications Major. IG: j.hane.y Twitter: Jhaney__
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.