This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Halloween, but 2020 style! Many of us are still locked down in our homes, but that doesn’t mean the Halloween spirit has to be thrown away! Since Halloween parties this year will mainly be remote and virtual, here are some costumes you can wear while on Zoom!

Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

This costume is ideal for Zoom–– where you can only see the upper half–– grab yourself a blue or white zip up sweatshirt, blue shadow like THIS palette, a blonde wig (only if you feel so inclined), and some bubble gum!

Inspired by THIS instagram video from @/youngcouture_

Sunflower

Cute, simple, and so chic! Inspired by THIS headband–– pop this headband on, and a yellow or green shirt and POOF! a beautiful sunflower!

Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas

This look is perfect for Zoom parties as it focuses on the face! Pair this makeup with a light blue or white shirt and you are Sally!!

Inspired by THIS instagram video from @/chellylovesmakeup91

Jigsaw

This look is all in the makeup–– follow the steps in the Instagram post (to your comfort), pair with a black shirt, fix your hair up and spook the night away!

Lindsey is a senior Economics major at DePauw, with a minor in Classical Studies. When she's not doing work, she loves to cuddle up with a blanket and a glass of milk.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.