This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
With winter fast approaching, it’s about time to put away our Birkenstocks and take out our boots. That’s right, it’s the season of combat boots and Uggs. One of the easiest ways to stay stylish this winter is to dress in an all-black outfit. Now, I know what you’re thinking: black, really? Seems kind of boring, right? WRONG!!! Wearing an all-black outfit is one of the most fashionable things you can do. Not only is black super versatile (it goes with almost anything,) it is so flattering! It’s also a super easy way to be fashionable and comfortable at the same time. Now that it’s getting colder, you can wear a super cute black outfit with confidence. Let’s check out how some celebs styled their all-black outfits!

Keeping Casual

Alexa Chung 

I love how Alexa Chung styled her outfit. She keeps it simple with a black leather jacket, black shirt, pants and boots. I like how she added a little pop of color with her burgundy hat.

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is slaying this outfit. She’s wearing a black turtleneck with some fabulous studs on the shoulders. She pairs that with some leather leggings and leather black heels. This outfit is simple, yet fashionable.

Heading out somewhere nice? 

Julia Roberts

I love the way that Julia put a spin on this simple black dress. She pairs a white button-down underneath to give this a more polished look. She adds some black strappy heels to complete the look. 

Kate Middleton

The beautiful Kate wears a simple black wrap dress. She looks amazing in this simple look.
Hey guys! My name is Nina Moore and I am currently a sophomore at DePauw! I am studying biology and Spanish. I love writing about fashion because, as cliche as it is, it really is one of my passions! Hope you guys like my articles!
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.