Style

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Have you ever wondered how closely you actually identify with your zodiac? Yeah, the personality traits may be pretty accurate (I know at least for me), but what does it say about your style and fashion choices? Keep reading to see just how accurate yours is!

Aries

You fight for your beliefs and you are the more fiery of the fire signs.  When I think of Aries, I think of a powerful, strong, passionate woman. So, I can only imagine her to be the ~baddest~ of the signs.  

Taurus

Taurus’ love anything aesthetically pleasing.  They also give off that artsy vibe. I’d imagine them going for a hipster, chic, plant girl aesthetic like the pic below.

Gemini

A lot of Gemini’s are hated on for being ‘two-faced’, but in reality I just see them being strong, empowering women, that aren’t afraid to mix up their personality every once in a while.  

Cancer

Cancers are known for being highly intuitive.  They’re also extremely classy and know how to put themselves together.

Leo

Ahhh, Leos… The most extra of the signs.  When you say you’re a Leo, I literally just picture the queen of all queens. VSCO girl to the Gods. 

Virgo

Virgo’s give off a more vintage— inspired feel to them.  They are logical, practical, very intelligent and a perfectionist at heart.  So, it would only make sense for them to have the perfect outfit… at all times.

Libra

Libra’s are super artistic.  In fact one of their main characteristics is that they’re super into balance and harmony in the world, so it makes sense they have a classy and edgey style— they want to keep the perfect balance!

Scorpio

We all have that one friend that constantly has their life put together.  And I’m here to break it to you… they’re probably Scorpios.  

Sagittarius

Sagittarius’ are geniuses.  They’re the ones always sitting at the front of the class, eager to learn more.  I feel like they have a very nerdy chic fashion sense.

Capricorn

Like Sag, Capricorns are incredibly bright.  They are “very skilled at navigating life” (anyone else jealous?). Because they have so much common sense, they always look put together, but are always comfortable.

Aquarius

Okay, yes, I am an Aquarius.  We are the humanitarians (even though were known for hating people??). Aquarians are weird.  Like, actually. They’re super artistic, creative, and want to help everyone. Naturally, I just really feel like Aquarians are the real ~art hoes~ of the world. 

Pisces

Oh, sweet Pisces. They’re really the water child of all the signs.  Which is why… I have to go with the VSCO, surfer girl aesthetic to describe their fashion choices.  I apologize.

Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.