assorted zodiac signs?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
assorted zodiac signs?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration on Canva for Her Campus Media
Style

What 2020 Fashion Trend are you Based on Your Zodiac Sign?! (All mask friendly of course)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

As someone who has been obsessed with fashion for as long as I can remember, I decided to relate the trends that I have been seeing all over my Instagram, Pinterest, and Tik Tok feeds specifically to each Zodiac sign. Although each sign only got one trend, that doesn’t mean we all can’t try out each others’ right?! These are just the ones I saw fit when looking at the characteristics of each sign! So have fun and experiment with new trends! 

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Hair Scarfs!

Virgo, get in touch with your inner artist, and spice up your looks with this bold statement piece. Hair scarfs are so versatile, wear them in your hair, or even as a cute bandeau top! Get in touch with nature this year! 

Libra (September 23 – October 22): All Linen EVERYTHING!

Libra, with your love of balance and peaceful side this trend is just perfect for you! Tap into your harmonious side and curl up on the beach or your favorite park with a good book while ROCKING this look!

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Tennis Skirts!

Whether you are actually hitting the tennis courts or searching for a new piece to spice up your wardrobe, this trend is perfect for any occasion or season! They are so easy to dress up with a crop top and some jewelry or dressed down with your favorite crew neck and some Doc Martins! Express your feisty and sexy self, Scorpio!

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Baggy Tees & Baggy Jeans!

Sagittarius, do you need a way to express freedom and comfort in your fashion? Then this trend is perfect for you! Baggy clothes are IN!! Pair this look with some chunky accessories and hit the town, because you’ll be sure to turn heads ;) 

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): Chunky Sweaters with a Collared Button Up!

Capricorn, your love of independence and leadership in all areas, whether professional or not, is sure to shine with this classic look! Pop that collar and hit the streets, workplace, or even the halls of your own home, and you’ll be sure to have all eyes on you this year!

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Mini Shoulder Bags!

Aquarius, as someone who is normally shy, express your energetic side with these adorable statement bags! These can be used to really dress up or down ANY look (not to mention all the colors and options) and will have you ready for whatever the day might throw at you! 

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): A Little Mini Dress Moment!

You romantic soul you! Pisces, make a statement with this soft and flirtatious look and show off those assets!! Pair with dainty jewelry and heels or chunky jewelry and a cute pair of sneakers to make the look your own! Make sure to release your inner flirt this year!

Aries (March 21 – April 19):  Biker Shorts and Baggy Tees!

Aries, you love to be active and readily prepared for anything, that’s why this trend is just perfect for you! This trend allows you to achieve the desire of comfort while still being stylish! Pair with some cute sunglasses and chunky necklaces and rings and you are set to conquer the day!

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Bucket Hats!

Gemini, are you stuck on what your ideal look is for each season? No worries, because bucket hats are perfect all year round! Your desire to try everything while having fun is perfectly reminiscent of this trend. This look allows you to try new things and add flair to your existing looks, giving you something different every time!  

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Monochrome Sweatpant/Sweatshirt combo!

Monochrome looks are all the rage right now! Whether its green, purple, beige, or even tie-dye, enjoy the comfort and simplicity of this stylish trend! Curl up with a good book, or grab a snack and watch a romantic flick, either way, you’ll be looking fierce and comfortable! 

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Animal Print Bottoms!

Leo, this trend is perfect to express your adventurous and wild side through fashion! Add some spice to your looks with these crazy and stylish bottoms! Pair them with solids (especially pastels), or go wild and pair them with other prints! Mix it up, now is the perfect time for experimenting! 

Lizzie is a senior at DePauw University in Greencastle, IN. She is creating her own major compiled of Economics, Computer Science, and Studio Art which she will call "Emerging Technology in Business & Design". She hopes to own her own cosmetic company one day! Lizzie enjoys playing volleyball, doing anything artsy (embroidery, painting, graphic design, etc), playing around with makeup, and all things fall! Lizzie currently works on the photo blogs and she is also the photographer for DePauw's branch of HerCampus.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.