This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Hi my lovely ladies, and happy almost Valentines Day! 

Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite days of the year, and I find it so full of love and kindness. It doesn’t always have to be about romance, it can be about your love for your family or your best friend. I also love Valentine’s Day because everything is pink.  I just love anything pink—  pink eyeshadow, pink outfits and all the pink teddy bears. So, because I literally cannot help myself, here are five Valentine’s Day makeup looks!

A Simple, yet Sultry, Look

Perfect for matching your cute Valentine’s outfit to class (if you are unlike me and can actually get up for class).

A Super Easy, Pinky look

This would look super pretty with a basic outfit to give your day a little festive excitement.

Peachy Glow

My absolute favorite makeup look is the peachy glow.  Love, love, love. This is probably what I will be going for on V-Day. 

ALL OUT Glam

If you feel like being an absolute QUEEN on V-Day, these looks are for you. 

Glitter

I wish my makeup skills were this good, because this look is everything. 

I hope you now have a few ideas to make your V-Day a little extra sparkly.  Whether you’re going out with your SO, dancing the night away or cuddling up with your best friends to watch a rom-com; have a great Valentine’s Day!

Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.