This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Though pearls usually come in the perfect strand for a classy necklace or bracelet, there are countless other ways to include them in your look. Combined with rhinestones, studs or mixed metals, pearls always look chic. Here are some ways to add a trendy and modern twist to a classic style! These sure aren’t your grandmother’s pearls!

Choker

Rebecca Minkoff- $58

It’s no secret that chokers are all the rage this season. Embrace the 90’s trend by combining a vintage braided leather choker with classic pearls.

Two-Finger Ring

Bauble Bar- $22

Intricate ring designs are very in this season. Swap your statement necklaces and bracelets and go for a bold pearl and rhinestone ring instead!

Ear Jackets

Maison Miru- $69

This is a twist on the more recent trend of pearl back earrings, which are a daily go to for many girls on campus. Replace simple earring backs with an ear jacket for an ultra cool look!

Arm Cuff

Johnny Loves Rosie- $18.50

Bracelets aren’t just for wrists anymore! A set of stacked pearl arm cuffs will be the perfect boho-chic touch to complete your outfit!

Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.