This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Every year, I look forward to fall as an opportunity to wind down from the incredible demands of the summer. The weather cools down, a new school year starts, and gives me a chance to flex the extensive sweater collection building from months before. It is a perfect in-between season for those who want to learn more about themselves and begin to enjoy life once more. 

As I approach my first fall here at DePauw, I certainly need music to enhance the experience to make it as memorable as possible. These songs have helped me through the different waves of emotions and growth over the past years to get me to this point. In this collection of music, it embodies everything that fall is and could be. As the weather grows to be chilly and dull, here are the songs to embrace you and keep you warm. Chill out, wind down, put on some headphones, and transport yourself into a whirlwind of new sounds to embrace the best season to exist. Happy listening!

1. INC- Dori Valentine
  2. Geology- Barrie
  3. Compass- The Neighbourhood
  4. Coffee- Sylvan Esso
  5. Buttercup- Jullian, Sophie Wood
  6. Demi Moore- Phoebe Bridgers
  7. Smoke Signals- Phoebe Bridgers
  8. Garden Song- Phoebe Bridgers 
  9. say anything- girl in red
  10. we fell in love in october- girl in red
  11. anything- Adrianne Lenker
  12. The Body Is a Blade- Japanese Breakfast 
  13. Paul- Big Thief
  14. Small Foreign Faction- Haley Blais
  15. Late Bloomer- Mereba
  16. Cinnamon Girl- Lana Del Rey
  17. Crystal- Fleetwood Mac
  18. mirrorball- Taylor Swift
  19. ivy- Taylor Swift
  20. cardigan- Taylor Swift
  21. Mrs. Magic- Strawberry Guy
  22. Roslyn- Bon Iver, St. Vincent
  23. Blouse- Clairo
  24. Sarah- Alex G
  25. Fuzzybrain- Dayglow
  26. Coffee For Dinner- Orion Sun
  27. no way !- Yot Club
  28. Woods- Mac Miller
  29. Clay Pigeons- Michael Cera
  30. Wait- Billy Lemos, Still Woozy, Blake Saint David

Check out the rest of the playlist (and future playlists as well) on the DePauw HerCampus’s Spotify page! Enjoy!

third year communication & art studio major with too much time on her hands