This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

There are those people who like to jump from Halloween to Christmas, I say this to you:

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite (if not my favorite) holidays. People can’t just skip a whole month of awesomeness! Yes, yes, with Christmas you get sugar cookies, Santa and snow. But with Thanksgiving you get leaves changing color, football and most importantly, FOOD.

One thing I’m definitely missing from home is the food. Even if you don’t like Thanksgiving as much as I do, I think we can all agree that the food at each house is delicious in their own way. Thanksgiving is a national holiday and we typically eat the same food, but I’m still learning about all the different dishes people create in every family. This being the first year away from home, I’m looking forward to seeing my family and eating all the delicious food I can!

First Year- #depauw2020
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.