person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash
Style

Stylists You Should Follow On Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Here are five famous stylists on Instagram that you should follow. They have worked with a range of A-list celebrity names. By following them, you can keep up with what is currently in and trendy. These people are verified and have a large following. From the different dynamics of the looks they have created, you are sure to find someone who connects to how you dress or how you want to dress.

Law Roach

Law has worked with Céline Dion, Zendaya, Ruby Rose and Ariana Grande. He works with a wide range of ages. He knows how to keep a look classic, yet fun at the same time. Fun fact, he designed the clothing for Ariana Grande’s new music video, “7 Rings”!     

Mimi Cuttrell  

Mimi has worked with Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber, Bella Hadid, Ariana Grande, Priyanka Chopra and Sara Sampaio. She experiments with a lot of style techniques, and her Instagram page is FULL of color. She ranges from business wear to glam runway looks. If you follow her, you could definitely gain some inspiration. 

Monica Rose

If you are a major fan of the Kardashian world and anyone in connection with them, then you have probably heard of Monica Rose. Some of her clients include Chrissy Teigen, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Chanel Iman, and Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian. She dresses her clients with a flirty, chic vibe. 

Mel Ottenberg  

Dressing top names such as Rihanna, Britney Spears and Pamela Anderson, Mel has a large Insta following with 165K. He experiments with a laid-back vibe with elements of retro and grunge. He is definitely someone to follow if you want to start experimenting and truly going out with confidence, working any style. 

Maeve Reilly

Her whole Instagram is a color pop aesthetic. She began working with men’s fashion with clients such as Russell Brand, Pete Wentz, Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx. Since she has moved to women’s fashion, she has worked with Hailey Baldwin, Soo Joo Park, Mary J. Blige and Demi Lovato. You will never get bored while scrolling through this stylist’s page.

Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!