Student Discounts Every College Student Needs This Christmas Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

1. Apple Music and Spotify

Trying to treat yourself this Christmas? Sign up for unlimited music downloads with Apple Music or Spotify for only $4.99 a month. You can get these discounts for four years, and all you have to do is sign up with your student email. This is the gift that you are sure to use all year.

2. Alex & Ani

Alex and Ani has the cutest jewelry ever. Bracelets, rings, necklaces, you name it. It makes the perfect gift for your mom, sister, or friend. The best part is that you can get 10% off with your student ID in the store. Now you can stop stressing about where to begin your Christmas shopping!

3. Kate Spade

I have always loved Kate Spade, but it’s hard to afford in college. If you show your student ID in the store when you are checking out, you can get 15% off your purchase. So go out and buy all the purses, wallets, and cute accessories you want…just don’t forget your student ID!

4. Amazon Prime

I don’t see how anyone can live without two-day shipping. If you are looking to do some last-minute Christmas shopping this season and still don’t have Amazon Prime, you can get 6 months free with your student email and then keep it for $6.49 a mouth after that! Amazon is the online store that has everything you could think of at a great price, so it’s perfect for busy, broke college students.

5. Last, but definitely not least…the Unidays app

The Unidays app has saved me so much money over the past year and a half I have had my student email. This app has hundreds of student discounts that you can use over and over again. All you have to do is download the app and enter your student email. Some of my favorites are 15% off American Eagle/Aerie in store or online, 15% off New Balance online, and finally 15% off Casetify online. These don’t even scratch the surface! There are discounts for food, magazines, tech stuff, makeup and more!

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.