This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

There came a point in quarantine where I couldn’t scroll through social media anymore. So I started to look at Buzzfeed for some entertainment, and let me tell you I was not disappointed. Here are my favorite quizzes and the results I got when I took them. 

Decorate Your Apartment and We’ll Give You a Pet For It

Um, Hello? Interior design and pets? What could be better? I had so much fun taking this quiz I didn’t even care about my results but then I got to the end, and they gave me the best results ever. This is the perfect quiz to take if you are stuck in your parents’ house but are dreaming of living on your own. 

My Results:  

“Remy is a hedonistic, friendly cat with a penchant for naps. He’ll be the perfect addition to your dreamy space.” The picture is an ADORABLE and chunky white and grey cat!

These 17 Questions Will Determine Your “Mean Girls” Personality Match 

This test was so nostalgic. It took me right back to high school watching this movie with my friends on a Friday night. It also made me think about some of the aspects of the movie that I had never thought about before. I don’t know if this is bad or not but I was kind of rooting to get Karen, not sure what that says about me. But my real results are below. 

My results: 

You got: Janis Ian

You’re the queen of sarcasm with self-confidence to boot. You may consider yourself a bit of an outsider, but don’t underestimate your position — you’ve got more control of those around you than you may think. Just remember to use your kick-ass punk powers for good.

What Two Taylor Swift Albums Are You? 

As soon as I saw Taylor Swift, I was in. I turned on folklore and went to answering questions. I really liked that the questions were really abstract but simple. I also couldn’t be more excited about my results. It is common knowledge that Fearless is her best album, and I feel like folklore is the most my vibe. Also, I AM A WRITER! I love when quizzes are super accurate. 

My Results: 

Fearless + forklore. You’re intuitive, caring, and a wonderful storyteller. You most likely have a talent and a passion for writing, and you’re very good at communicating your feelings. Your life is a rollercoaster, filled with plenty of intense highs and unfathomable lows, but throughout all of it, you manage to stay a believer and face your fears head-on!

Build an Ice Cream Cone and We’ll Reveal Which Emoji You Are

This title was just too random not to try. The only negative is that I am now craving ice cream. My results weren’t anything groundbreaking but they were cute. I think I am going to start using this emoji even more now. 

My Results: 

?

You’re a silly person and you know how to make others laugh!

Pick Some Baby Clothes And We’ll Name Your Child 

I admit I have major baby fever and as a writer, I am kind of obsessed with names. This quiz was all pictures which made it really entertaining. My results made me smile because Poppy is actually the name my best friend has always said she wants to use. 

My Results:

You’re a fun and creative person, and you want to name your kid something unique. Poppy is a beautiful name that will always make your child stand out!

This Seemingly Random Quiz Will Reveal What Color Your Dress Would Be If You Were A Disney Princess

Thought I’d just go ahead and embrace my inner child on this one. I also loved that they asked me my favorite color in the first question and I got a different color at the end. Also pink has totally been my vibe lately; how did they know???

My Results:

Your Disney princess dress is pink. You are sweet and caring, and you need a dress that is equally as soft!

Hope you like all these quizzes as much as I did or maybe find some that you link even better.

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.