photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Simple Thanksgiving Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
It’s that time of year again: delicious food, Black Friday shopping, and hopefully even a little snow! Thanksgiving provides us with the perfect opportunity to gather around with loved ones to enjoy each other’s company and maybe swap a few recipes. Surprise your friends and family with one these crowd pleasers, simple enough for even non-chefs, like me! 

Southern Fried Stuffing Balls

You don’t have to be a Southerner to enjoy these Southern Fried Stuffing Balls. Delicious, and pretty simple, these are a fun way to help the Thanksgiving chef with the main meal!

Butternut Potato Puffs

Looking for something to munch on while waiting for the turkey (the main event of course)? Try this vegetarian friendly dish!

Sangria Cranberry Sauce

Treat those 21 and up with a more adult version of this Thanksgiving classic!

Candy Cornucopia

Made from ice cream cones, white chocolate and jellybeans, this treat is sure to be a hit at the kid’s table!

Pilgrim Hat Cookies

Remember the roots of Thanksgiving with these adorable cookies shaped like Pilgrim hats, complete with a tiny buckle.

Master one of these unique dishes and you’re sure to have people begging for the recipe. Who knows, you may even start a new foodie tradition! Check out Pinterest for even more Thanksgiving inspired snacks!
Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)