Shop Greencastle!

I know that Greencastle doesn’t have all of those brand name stores we love, but if you look around you will see that the town has a lot to offer, especially for students on a budget. Take Wal-mart, for instance. With reduced prices, you have the opportunity to keep up with the current styles without making too much of a dent in your wallet. Even better, you can shop for those “questionable” styles, the daring styles you see in the magazines but aren’t sure if you can pull off… At Wal-mart, you can finally buy that romper without making a huge commitment— Wal-mart has $3 rompers in an array of patterns and colors. So, when you go grocery shopping at Wal-mart this week, be sure to swing by the apparel section and check out these styles.

NOTE: Apparel shown is available at Greencastle’s Wal-mart, and prices of the items are based on the store’s marketing price at the time of publication. For reduced prices, shop online at Walmart.com.  

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!