Kayla Bacon-Sneakers And Stretching
Kayla Bacon-Sneakers And Stretching
Kayla Bacon / Her Campus
Wellness > Health

Review of the Chloe Ting Workout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

In quarantine, I have been seeing countless people trying a variety of new things. Yet one of the most consistent new trends I have seen through this time is the “Chloe Ting” workout challenge. Chloe Ting is a workout guru on YouTube who specializes in short-term, high- intensity challenges meant to attain a certain goal. After weeks of seeing people posting about it, I decided to do some research and see what all the hype was about. 

About the Program

Chloe’s programs are all free, and consist of a daily schedule, with specific videos of workout routines attached. Her workouts range from 10-50 minutes, with exercises working to target certain body areas. I decided to try it out because I’ve been a bit lazy since quarantine started and getting back on my feet can’t hurt! The workout I chose was the “28-day Ab challenge.” She has a bunch of programs ranging from 28 days- 8 weeks so you can choose the length you want. Similarly, all of her programs only require a yoga mat, so no additional equipment is required which makes her programs very easy to do at home.

My Results

Day 1 of the program was pretty intense. It was a 20-minute cardio and ab workout followed by a 10-minute workout focused solely on the stomach and abs. This was definitely the hardest day, as the workout was new and unfamiliar. Days 2-5 have been alternating between either the cardio or the ab-focused workout, followed by a cool-down stretch session. I am currently one week into the workout, and I feel great. I honestly understand all the hype and excitement about the program! The workouts are challenging, but not impossible, and I feel great after. Even after just a week I am seeing some positive changes! I feel healthier and more confident. 

I would highly recommend this program if you are looking for a fun way to get active! I hope everyone is safe, happy, and healthy during these times!!!

Detroit Vs. Everybody Biochem Major Lover of all things gluten free :)
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.