This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

I had to opportunity to sit down with Noah Droddy, only to find out what a personable, social, and fun guy he is. Almost a second semester senior, he has really grown to love this place that so many of us call home, but he greatly anticipates what is yet to come.

As we went about our interview in the Hub, people were stopping by and exchanging high-fives with our Cutie, and not too distant from our table sat several of his cross country teammates who really seemed to adore their fellow runner. Ladies, Noah is incredibly funny and charming. It’s no wonder why he is this week’s Campus Cutie!

HerCampus: Thanks for coming to meet with us. We’re so happy you’re this week’s Campus Cutie.

Noah Droddy: I’m thrilled!

HC: Can you start by telling us a little bit about yourself?

ND: I’m a senior. I’m from Indianapolis, Indiana. I do cross country and track here. I’m a WGRE DJ. I write an Opinion column, and I actually just acted in the Playwright Festival for the first time. 

HC: You’re so busy. Well I’ve heard that you are a big runner, can you tell us about some of your success from last season?

ND: Well, I’m kind of a small runner… I’m very slim. Yeah I had a good season; it was my senior season. I finished 8th in the country, and was All-American for the second year, so I was really happy about that. 

HC: That’s so exciting, and can you believe that you’re almost a second semester senior?

ND: I can. I’ve been here for three and a half years, so it’s about that time. But it’s going to be hard to leave. I’m trying not to think about it too much. You just don’t want to spend your last few months in college thinking about how it’s your last few months of college.

HC: Is there anything in particular you want to do during your last few months here?

ND: I just want to keep having fun, keep doing what I have been doing. Just enjoying myself, you know? I’m actually going to Tanzania for Winter Term, so I’m really looking forward to that.

HC: That sounds amazing!

ND: Yeah, so I’m just going to keep living life over the next few months and worry about what comes next after that.

HC: So no post-grad plans just yet?

ND: No, no. Not yet.

HC: Do you have any advice for underclassman as we are just beginning our time here at DePauw?

ND: Oh, just do everything. When I was a freshman, we had to write down our biggest fears in our mentor groups, and I don’t remember a lot about what we did in mentor groups, but I wrote down that I’m afraid I won’t take enough out of this place. Because, you really are only here for four years. Just take advantage of everything. Take chances, and do stuff you wouldn’t normally do.

HC: That’s some pretty good advice. Would you say that you have a single memory at DePauw that sticks out to you the most or was incredibly significant?

ND:  Single memory? No, but I do have a very vivid collage of memories. My Winter Term experiences have been amazing. My experience with my team has been amazing. And the little things, too, they just stick with you. I’ll really just miss the atmosphere of this place.

HC: Switching gears a bit, Noah, what is your favorite part of the Christmas season?

ND: I like the lights. I like driving around at night and seeing all of the lights on houses and the trees and stuff. And there’s just a general atmosphere around Christmas time where everyone is cheerful and happy. And you wonder why it can’t last for a year… but I’ll take it for a month.

HC: Is there any girl in particular that you hope to end up under the mistletoe with?

ND: Well I’m kind of dating somebody, so I guess her.

HC: Well that’s a good answer. So, Noah, what do you look for in a girl?

ND: I like a cute girl that’s just down to Earth, humble, and kind of low-maintenance type thing. I don’t need a lot of frills, just a girl who is comfortable with who she is. 

HC: If you were to serenade a girl, what would you sing?

ND: Probably something from the Juno soundtrack.

HC: Well, do you have any last words for the ladies at DePauw?

ND: Leave the UGG boots in your closet, and be who you are.