Nick White ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Whether you are trying to check out a book, or maybe the librarian—this cutie can help you out. With a “work hard, play hard” mentality this young gentleman is quite the catch.

Year: Sophomore
RelationshipStatus: Single and looking for love in all the wrong places.

On Campus Activities:
Pi Phi waiter, Working at Roy and Prevo, Working at Marvin’s, ATO, Track and Field.
If someone were looking for you on campus where could they find you:
 They probably wouldn’t be able to.

Favorite food on campus: Theta food. But I haven’t tried the food at a lot of different places.
Favorite Color: Camo.
Celebrity Campus Crush: It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you.

What are you looking for in a girl?
Nice and a good personality.
Best Date?
Freshman year of high school, we went to dinner together at Pei Wei and then we went to laser tag with all my friends. It was awesome, I LOVE laser tag. And then went and hung out with my friends after. That, or senior year in high school when I stayed up all night and watched the sun rise. Corny, I know.
If you had to plan a date in Greencastle what would you do?
We would go on a romantic stroll through the nature park, and then some high class dining at Monical’s and a movie at Ashley Square Cinema. But I wouldn’t stay on campus on a date.

On average, how much Marvin’s do you eat each week?
I eat my two free meals (chicken sandwiches) from working there, and probably a pizza once a month but I’m not a fan of stomach cramps.
What’s your #1 piece of advice you would give to an incoming freshman?
Studying comes before partying- and always respect the ladies. 
What’s your favorite way to spend your Friday nights?
Bartending at ATO.  I don’t leave my room too often.
What’s your favorite memory at DePauw?
Bid night.
Anything else that might surprise readers?
I’m a decent cook- my favorite meal to cook is chicken, sweet potatoes, asparagus and grilled peppers- that’s a delicious meal for me. Top that off with a nice glass of red wine.

Grace is a Communications Major at DePauw University. She enjoys traveling, music, shopping, and being in the sun.