Netflix Movies to Watch on Cold February Nights

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

If you are like me, there is nothing worse than being bored on a cold winter night. Being in Indiana, we have no idea what kind of weather will be bestowed upon us. Fear not! I have five spectacular movie suggestions below to help you get through those horrid nights. Now PJ-up, grab that fuzzy blanket, and watch away!

1. Hush

Do you love horror movies? Me too. Do not worry, this action-packed film is not full of gore, but more so suspense. It is about a deaf women who is being terrorized by an invader. It is very good and keeps you on the edge of your seat.

2. The Boss Baby

If you love animated comedies, this movie is perfect for you. I have already seen this movie twice and it was just as funny and cute the second time. Not only are there numerous adult innuendos, but it also has a very heart-warming plot. Give it a watch!

3. You Get Me

This movie is both a thriller and a drama. You may think it is a love story, but then there comes a twist! There was a never a dull moment with this film; as soon as you think you have the movie figured out, it takes a turn. Check it out!

4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

This is an absolute rom-com. Not only will you have a good laugh throughout, but you will also feel your heart start to melt. I mean, who doesn’t love Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey?! If you haven’t seen this movie yet, I am ashamed; get on it!

5. Bright

Here is a new Netflix Original that stars Will Smith; yes, you read it right, Will Smith!! Now, I know that I do not have to explain further, as Will’s movies have never been disappointing–come on, he was the Fresh Prince for Pete’s sake! With that said, it is action packed, mystical, and nothing but good!

Hopefully we do not have too more many cold nights upon us, but here are some movies to help you get through them. I have seen all these movies, and you will not be disappointed! 

Freshman at Depauw University.