This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Going to school in Greencastle with relatively few stores around, you depend a lot on Amazon. Though Amazon is controversial in its practice, it truly is the most convenient, especially if you are far away from a larger city. I’ve recently been looking at clothes available on Amazon and have actually found some gems! Shopping online for clothes is always scary, but I’m here to share with you some great finds!

Polka Dot Skater Skirt with Drawstring

I’d had my eye on this skirt for a while–– my Pinterest dream if you will. I finally bit the bullet and decided to grab her and WOW this skirt is amazing. The fabric is thick enough where it won’t fly up in 20 seconds but not heavy enough to make you sweat your life out. There are so many colors to choose from as well which is always a plus!

High Waist Casual Jeans Colorblock Denim Pants

Like I said earlier, buying clothes online is always a hit or miss especially with pants and jeans. But I’m glad to report that pants actually turned out amazing! Once again, it’s a thick, denim material that feels just sturdy enough to hold everything in! The end is frayed to perfection and looks so good with so many outfits! I’ve been wearing these every day since they came in!

Chunky Leather Lace-up Platform Sneakers

These shoes may look a little ugly, but they are so fun in person! If you’re looking for a fun and relatively inexpensive way of spicing up your wardrobe these shoes are definitely it. They are so comfy and add such a fun pop of color!

High Waisted Drawstring Joggers

Now, I’m loyal to my Walmart sweatpants–– but these are a close second. These aren’t some cheaply made pants like I was afraid of–– they’re so soft and I can’t seem to take them off!!

Lindsey is a senior Economics major at DePauw, with a minor in Classical Studies. When she's not doing work, she loves to cuddle up with a blanket and a glass of milk.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.