My Favorite Looks from the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
CONSTANCE JABLONSKI

I love the gold and white color combo. It remind of New Years Eve!

LILY ALDRIDGE

Because what girl doesn’t fantasize about owning a bra worth 2 million dollars? I wouldn’t mind having those shoes either…

CINDY BRUNA

At first I thought this bodysuit was super strange, but the more I look at it the more I like it. The multicolored gems give off a ’70s vibe. Still not sure about all of the feathers though….

KENDALL JENNER

Kendall Jenner killed her first VS show! The bright colors and lace up details make this my favorite look. And seriously, who doesn’t love Kendall?

LAIS RIBEIRO

This girl rocked it while wearing some of the biggest wings in the show! By the end of her walk, she was looking pretty tired. But who wouldn’t after prancing around in ginormous wings?

MARIA BORGES

I am loving the rich blue color against her skin, and the coordination with the colors in her firework piece are on point. Maria Borges made history by being the first African American model to embrace her natural hair on the Victoria’s Secret runway. I can’t wait to see more of her!

IZABEL GOULART

I think I’m obsessed with the whole “Ice Angel” collection. I can’t get enough of the fur accents.
Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.