This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

This week’s profile is about sophomore Megan Ozog from Glen Ellyn, Illinois. When asked about her major, she responded, “I’m really indecisive and have a ton of interests.” One of the great things about DePauw is it gives students the opportunity to take various classes outside their major. Although unsure of her major, she is leaning towards history, education or political science.

Megan is a retired cross country athlete. After a long, fun career, she decided to focus her time on other activities at DePauw. She is on the debate team, a volunteer for a student friend at Ridpath Elementary, a member of Pi Beta Phi and a part of the Executive team for Improv club.

Outside of her busy schedule, Megan loves watching the sunset from the East College lawns. Her love for nature and being active is a perfect match as you can often find her biking and running in the Nature Park. She also loves hanging out anywhere near water.

Megan said that she never really had any intentions of attending DePauw, but she, “randomly decided to go with it, and it’s been a very interesting experience (in a good way).” She is enjoying her sophomore year thus far and loves the people she’s become such good friends with.

Well, we are so glad you decided DePauw, Megan! You rock!

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.