This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Are you tired of waking up every morning wondering what makeup should I do today? Should you skip the makeup altogether and take the natural route? Add that pop of color? We all experience this kind of dilemma, but making this decision can be easier than you think! Just follow this simple guide to find out the best look for your zodiac sign!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

Earth is your element. You’re a natural soul who feeds off tradition and routine. You are very responsible and oftentimes you’re the mom of your friend group. For your makeup, you should stick with the natural “no makeup” makeup look. It fits in with your busy schedule while simply enhancing your natural features.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)

Air is your element. Ambivert at heart, you are shy or outgoing depending on the day. However, boring is not your forte, and you need excitement to keep your spirit alive. Once you refuel your energy by being alone, social time is a must. Opt for an easy, breezy makeup look with a pop of color.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – Mar. 20)

Water is your element. You are the only sign who gets along with all the zodiac signs! You are very empathetic and emotional. Just like everyone needs water to survive, everyone needs a Pisces in their life. You are selfless and never ask for anything in return. Your makeup look should be waterproof in case your emotional side takes over, so skip the eyeliner. A subtle glam look would be perfect!Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 19)

Fire is your element. You can be brutally honest, but your friends count on you for that! You are extremely passionate and competitive, and you don’t stop until you reach your goal. With your fiery personality, a classic bold red lip is your perfect look.

Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20)

Earth is your element. You have a realistic perspective on life, and you don’t like change. You are stubborn, and you stick with your opinion no matter what. Being comfortable with your life is important to you; you may think you should stick with a natural look, but try to step out of your comfort zone! Use natural colors but try a more glam look!

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 20)

Air is your element. It’s not a secret that Geminis carry their two personalities with them everywhere they go. Communication is your strength, and you love meeting new people! Your mind is a constant roller coaster and very adventurous. Your makeup looks change day to day, but don’t be afraid to experiment with new trends and colors!

Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 22)

Water is your element. You’re a very sensitive and loyal person. You are always there for others, and you love to take care of your friends and family. Don’t forget to take care of yourself every once in a while and add some makeup to your routine. Your thoughts are free flowing just like water, so you don’t need much. A quick swipe of mascara, blush and a tinted lip balm is perfect for you!

Leo (Jul 23 – Aug 22)

Fire is your element. You have a fierce personality. You are very romantic, and your emotions are always out on display. You are always looking for new ways to grow and find yourself. You love putting that fiery passion towards creating. Your makeup look should show your creativity and fierceness, so don’t be afraid to go for that winged eyeliner.

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22)

Earth is your element. You are organized and put together, paying attention to every little detail. You have high standards for every aspect of your life—a perfectionist, perhaps? Your outfits are always perfectly on trend, and your makeup should be too. Currently, glitter on the inner corner is the new basic makeup look, so don’t be afraid to try it out!

Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22)

Air is your element. You’re a very social person and love people all around you, but you value your alone time, too. Commitment is your strong point, but you’re very careful with who you commit to. Balance is everything to you between work, social and alone time. Committing to your makeup look will be easy for you, so stick with a natural palette, but contour will be your main focus. 

Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)

Water is your element. You are a very private person, and you are mysterious. Nobody can quite figure you out. With all your secrets, you hold a lot of knowledge, and your friends love you for this. Your friends always come to you because they know you won’t go around spilling their tea. Your makeup should be just as mysterious as you are, and it should have a natural vibe at first, but at second glance, your highlighter should pop for a sweet surprise.

Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)

Fire is your element. You seek adventure and love to travel. You are very energetic and optimistic about life and love making your friends laugh. You are an extrovert and could sit by yourself pondering the meaning of life for hours. You don’t like to stand out, but you feed off change and new experiences. Your makeup should reflect your adventurous side while keeping it subtle.

DePauw 2021. English Writing Major. Member of Alpha Chi Omega. Sushi and iced coffee are the ways to my heart.
Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!