taylor swift jack antonoff anti
taylor swift jack antonoff anti
Republic Records

Majors as Taylor Swift Eras

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Debut- Education

You have a wonder to the world that others don’t seem to understand. You want to help others more than anything, and you have great joy for the youth and how they develop. You can be a little naive sometimes, but it’s endearing and everybody loves you.

Song: Mary’s Song 

Fearless- Film Studies

You’re creative, and reference your favorite films a million times a minute. You remember all of your life story in the hopes that you can turn it into a movie one day. 

Song: Today Was A FairyTale

Speak Now- Political Science

You are opinionated and not afraid to speak your mind no matter what. You march to the beat of your own drum and will fight for what you believe.

Song: Mean

Red – Anthropology/Sociology

This might be biased as this is my favorite era, so of course I put my major with it. You’re studying people, and let’s face it, people are flawed. Sometimes it can be hard to understand why things happen the way they do, and you’re way too forgiving. You want to understand everything and why things work the way they do. 

Song: Everything Has Changed

1989- Communications

You are the pinnacle of a pop girlie. You want to travel the world and live your best life doing work that motivates and excites you. You’re going to live in a big city and all will be good for you. 

Song: Welcome To New York

Reputation- Psychology

You’re moody for sure, but you love to use your major to help those closest to you. You’re healing from past wounds and you’re a little angry about it, but you are entering such a great stage of your life that you know it is okay to be angry. 

Song: Delicate

Lover- Theatre

Nobody loves their major more than you do. You are obsessed with your classes and your classmates. You know the name of every single professor in the department and you talk to them every single day. You’re riding the high of life and no one can take that happiness away from you. 

Song: London Boy

Folklore / Evermore – English Writing / English Literature

For the sister albums, I have to acknowledge the sister majors. Both of you are strong creatives with minds that flourish. You have to have vivid daydreams in order to go to bed, and you utilize journaling to help you through any issue you have. 

Songs: The Last Great American Dynasty / Tis The Damn Season

Midnights- Biology/Chemistry

To be honest, you have had so many sleepless nights you could have co-wrote this album. Your late night moments are either intensive studying or your only chance throughout the day to express your creativity. Either way, you’ve got this. 

Song: Midnight Rain

Anthropology Major and Geology/Education Minor Co-President of HC DPU Passionate about learning