Last Minute Summer Splurge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Hey ladies, summer is ending and fabulous fall is around the corner. Yes, we will all miss the fun in the sun, but for all of you bargain hunters, this is your time to pounce for some awesome deals on summer clothes! From maxi skirts to bandeaus, peplum tops to high-waisted shorts, there are some great deals to be found.

Switching from summer clothes to fall trends can be tough, but there are some tricks up my Style Blog sleeve to keep your closet fun and fresh. So don’t let these new summer splurges go to waste! Maxis are perfect for fall, pair them with an ankle wedge boot and jean vest and you are on your way to perfection. Rock a bandeau under a loose knit sweater with a colorful scarf and some dress shorts for a casual yet dressy outfit. The options are endless for turning your summer deals into fall steals.

Here are a few options ranging from cheap to splurge but still on sale! 

MAXI Skirts

Victoria’s Secret

org. 58.00 now 48.00

Gap

org 49.95 now 15.99

Windsor

now 24.90

Anthropologie

org. 118.00 now 59.95 

Dress Shorts

Forever 21

org. 15.80 now 10.99

Dillards

org. 58.00 now 12.18

Pair either of these shorts with some cute knit tights and lace up wedge booties!

Boots

Zoo Shoo

now 31.00

Nordstroms

org. 98.95 now 49.47

I am a Style Blog writer for Depauw Her Campus, along with the publicity team to keep the Depauw girls up to date!
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20