This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

This senior with dazzling blue eyes can melt any girl’s heart with his passion for saving the environment and his sculpted swimmer body.

Year: Senior
Major: Biology
Hometown: Frankfort, IN
Nickname: JB, BizzyBaugh
Relationship status: In a relationship
Campus activities: Swimming, Environmental Club
Hobbies: Being Outdoors, Hiking/Backpacking, Dancing, Traveling, Music, Cello, Kayaking, Golf, Tennis, College Sports
Greek House: Beta Theta Pi
Favorite place to study: Roy O
Most attractive thing you find in a boy/girl: Personality, Smile
If you could be someone else for a day, who would you choose? Jeff Corwin
Favorite hub/den food: Mushroom Swiss Burger
Favorite music: John Mayer
Dream job: Working as an independent scientist/environmental activist throughout Latin America.
Favorite quote:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
Proudest DePauw moment: Placing 2nd in the 200 free relay at the NCAA Swimming and Diving National Championships
Favorite DePauw tradition: Boulder Runs
Most embarrassing DePauw moment: Having a table break underneath me while dancing in the 4 Man at Beta.

Katie Tangri is a senior at DePauw University, class of 2011, studying Communication and Sociology. She is a member of the Alpha chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta, a speaking and listening consultant and the Vice President of Program for Panhellenic Council. Her interests include shopping, baking and reading. She hopes to get a job at a non-profit organization upon graduation.