Is It Even a Laptop Without a Sticker?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

A common trend among college students is to decorate your laptop with stickers. Stickers range from fifty cents to a couple dollars for a fancy one, so a broke college student can definitely afford a couple stickers. Some people choose meaningful stickers that relate to their life and interests, while others like myself have random stickers that just make them laugh. I asked nine of my fellow college students to show me their laptop stickers and to pick their personal favorite. This task was hard for many because most are indecisive and have never been asked which of their stickers is actually their favorite. Personally, my laptop has a large quantity of stickers decorating it. My favorite, however, is my Steve Irwin one where he is holding a Croc (not like the deadly reptile), the foam clog shoe, because I love puns and that’s one heck of a pun. So enjoy… (Their favorites are circled in red.)

Her Campus: What is your favorite sticker on your laptop and why?

Kate Campbell: This one because it’s just so happy and fun.

HC: What is your favorite sticker on your laptop and why?

Hayley Cange: The Josh Peck one because it’s my favorite episode because it’s just so funny.

~For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQM9Sv-xAos

*after much deliberation Mac could not pick just one, so I allowed her to pick three*

Mac Jones: The top left corner ones because of the aesthetic. It gives off that 2000s grungy vibe, like the transition from the nineties to the 2000s kind of vibe.

Mari Karmel: The Tragically Hip sticker because it is a band me and my family always listen to, and I just really like the band and the memories associated with it.

Emily Kaiser: The Bill Nye one because it is funny, and I just really love Bill Nye.

~For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYgpihsONI

HC: What is your favorite laptop sticker and why?

Xavier Fuller: The clown one because I am a clown.

Drew Harris: The Alta one because that’s the only place I have skied for the past 15 years, and I love it there in Utah.

Shaili Kumar: The cocoa butter one because I use it every day, and I just really like it.

Emma Love: The Michigan one because I love going there.