This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

As most of you know, the Avengers are coming out with their last movie, drawing their adventures to a close. I never really considered myself a huge Marvel fan except for my unwavering love for the Hulk. However, I recently saw Captain Marvel in theaters and decided that maybe I should give the Marvel movies more of a chance. I went on to watch Captain America and then Iron Man. I was so surprised about how much I enjoyed them that I decided to watch all 21 movies before the Avengers: Endgame premiere date. I have done extensive (; research and here is, in my perception, the way to watch the movies in order. If you have not seen all the movies, this is where you start, and if you have, maybe it’s time for a refresher!

Captain America: The First Avenger

Available for rent on Amazon.

Captain Marvel

Movie theaters near you!

Iron Man

Available for rent on Amazon.

The Incredible Hulk

Available for rent on Amazon.

Iron Man 2

Available on Hulu. 

Thor

Available for rent on Amazon.

The Avengers

Available for rent on Amazon.

Thor: The Dark World

Available for rent on Amazon.

Iron Man 3

Streaming with Xfinity.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Available for rent on Amazon.

Guardians of the Galaxy

Available for rent on Amazon.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Available on Netflix.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Available for rent on Amazon.

Ant-Man

Available for rent on Amazon.

Captain America: Civil War

Available for rent on Amazon.

Doctor Strange

Available for rent on Amazon.

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Streaming with Starz.

Thor: Ragnarok

Available on Netflix.

Black Panther

Available on Netflix.

Avengers: Infinity War

Available on Netflix.

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Available on Netflix.

Avengers: Endgame

Movie theaters near you starting Thursday, April 25th!

All these movies together clock in at 59 hours, so take ample breaks, people!! I am currently on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, so I am on my way to finishing all the movies before the end of the month! Grab some friends and join the fun!

Freshman at Depauw University.
Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!