This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Whether you are a senior or a freshman, I am sure you are having a lot of emotions about leaving campus. Even though we only have one more week left, that doesn’t mean that it’s too late to make the most of this time. Here is how you should spend your last days at DePauw!

Try Something New 

Is there something you always wanted to do like go on a hike in the nature park or host a radio show? It’s not too late! Just make the plans, ask a friend and start checking off all of the things on your DePauw bucket list. 

Reach Out to Friends 

Now is the perfect time to reach out to people who you haven’t talked to in a while. For seniors, this might mean planning a brunch date with all your first-year friends or spending time with your sorority sisters. This will be your last chance to see a lot of these people so don’t miss out on an opportunity to spend time with them. 

Thank Your Professors 

Even if you didn’t have your favorite professor in class this semester, you can still go to their office hours and tell them how much they mean to you. This means way more to faculty than you realize. They might also have some really great advice for you!

Take Lots of Pictures

It’s easy to just get used to this beautiful campus, but in less than two weeks you won’t be able to walk outside and see east college, so take pictures now! You should also take lots of pictures with your friends. Next year when you go to decorate your dorm room or your apartment, you will be thankful you have them. 

Do Your Favorite Things 

It might hurt your bank account, but this is your last chance to get Dairy Castle, eat Marvins, and drink a marg tower at Don’s with all your friends. I plan on strategically scheduling out my week so I can ensure I get to eat all my favorite foods and go to all of my favorite places just one last time. 

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.