Her Campus Bakes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Who doesn’t love cupcakes??? No one, that’s who. That’s why the Her Campus team got together this week to bake and decorate cupcakes! What’s even better is we got to bake in the brand new Center for Diversity and Inclusion kitchen! The cupcakes were sold on Wednesday in Julian and we are planning to donate the money to Family Support Services to sponsor a child in need for the holiday season. Check out the pictures.

The finished product!

Zosha enjoying the batter!

Hard at work!

We were so happy to share these yummy cupcakes (as well as some goodies from the Holiday survival kits) with DePauw Students!

Hope everyone enjoyed eating them as much as we enjoyed making them! Keep in mind we are always looking for new members, so if you like writing, cupcakes, and women’s empowerment, consider joining today!! Email hercampus@depauw.edu!

Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!