~Funky~ Backgrounds To Lift You Up, Baby!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

As a lover of all things funky and ~aesthetically pleasing~, I find myself changing my phone background with alarming frequency. Any time I see a pretty new background with NICE font and either muted or bold colors, I’m a goner. Today, I’m here to share all my favorite ~quirky~ backgrounds with you ladies—screenshot these bad boys to get a whole new outlook on life (or just a reminder whenever you want to know what time it is)​!!!! Hopefully these bright, fun, sweet, charming wallpapers have put a big ol’ smile on your sweet lovely face, and you liked one (or more!) of them sooooo much that it’s now blazing on your phone or laptop screen! Take a moment today to look back and reflect on all the good and positive things in your life. It’s definitely hard to stay positive all the time, but use that beautiful brain and introspection—they’ll let you know that it’s okay, that you’re okay, that you’ve got this. Sending all my love to each and every one of you reading this short, silly article, written by a not-so-short silly girl, hoping these backgrounds cheered you up for the day. Kisses, babies! 

St. Louis gal, Art History major and adamant fan, twin sister, Diet Coke fanatic, book lover, and avid supporter of flower power
Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!