Four Hydrating Face Masks To Keep Your Glow This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

If the recent cold weather has left your skin feeling dull and dry, you’re not alone. Keeping your skin hydrated in the winter is as essential as your favorite pair of gloves and chunky knit sweater. But sometimes your daily moisturizer isn’t enough. These masks will help hydrate, soothe and replenish your skin to keep your skin sparkling all winter long. To fight off that winter facial frost, here are four face masks you can sleep in, study in or drink hot chocolate in.

1. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask

This mask is great because it’s an overnight mask. You throw this on before bed, and get to wake up with glowing skin! Another great use for this mask is using it on dry body patches, so you can wake up with glowing skin all over as well!

1. CLINIQUE’s Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Yet again we have another great overnight mask, this mask comes from Clinique’s Moisture Surge Collection. This mask will let you wake up the following morning with dewy and fresh skin.

1. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask

This mask is great if you are trying to save money and keep your skin hydrated this winter. This mask not only moisturizes, but it also helps increase skin’s ability to retain moisture. How could this mask get better you ask? Well it’s also a 2013 Allure Best of Beauty Winner!

1. First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask

Here is the perfect face mask for a girl on the go. This oatmeal mask only takes ten minutes to repair your dry skin, making it a staple for those days where ten minutes is the only free time you have. Another thing to mention, this mask is also a 2015 Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.