This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Hi ladies! Today I’m going to be sharing a few ~ nail inspo ~ ideas for fall! We all love fall, but sometimes we get stuck in the same routine of black acrylics. Here are a few ideas that you can either do at home or get done at your favorite nail salon over break! 

Classic Plum

I like to call this the classic plum.  It’s great for the season we’re transitioning to, but it also passes as a cute summer shade for the hot days we still have.  

Burnt Orange

What says fall more than a nice burnt, pumpkin orange? This one is self explanatory, and will look cute in all those Snapchats of your PSL! 

Glittery Pumpkin

I included this image as something I think could be accomplished at home. This way, we can all save some coin and have incredibly cute nails! 

Cheetah

I am literally dying over these nails.  They’re so adorable, chic and perfect for fall.  I think you could definitely lifehack these by getting press on nails off of Amazon.  I might be doing this over break.  

Purple Bats

These nails remind of that Vine.  You know the Vine… The girl and the bats.  “I like bats”.  That’s me when I look at these nails.  I love them.  I’m going to have to go to the nail salon ASAP.  

Stripes and Skeletons 

Here’s another great example of DIY nails.  They’re a take on the basic black nails that I always (admittedly) do.  Super simple, super easy, super cute.  

I hope you all enjoyed my little list of nail inspiration for fall and Halloween.  Happy ~ spoopy season ~, gals! 

Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.