Erica Tucker ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Major: Communications and English Writing
Hometown: Columbus, IN
Greek House: Alpha Phi

What activities are you involved in on campus? 
I am a member of Alpha Phi sorority, Special Events chair for Union Board, Director of Chapter Events for Alpha Phi, DePauw University tour guide, and a member of Phi Eta Sigma and Alpha Lambda Delta honor societies.

Where is your favorite place to be on campus?
My favorite place to be on campus is the nature park. I think it is so awesome that we have access to trails and buildings like Prindle and the Reflection Center. I absolutely love it out there.

What has your experience so far DePauw taught you about yourself? 
My experience so far at DePauw has taught me to be myself in all circumstances. I’ve found that the times I completely let my guard down and allow myself to experience life as it comes have yielded some of the best conversations, the best adventures, and the best friends anyone could ask for.

What is your best memory at DePauw so far?
My best memories of DePauw so far have been the nights my best friends and I sit on the floor of one of our rooms in Alpha Phi and talk about whatever the conversation leads to. When it comes to homework or sleep verses a good conversation… always pick the conversation.

Grace is a Communications Major at DePauw University. She enjoys traveling, music, shopping, and being in the sun.