This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

This week’s Her Campus profile is sophomore Emily Hupalo! Emily is double majoring in Computer Science and Communications and have big plans for this summer and fall of 2018! Let’s find out what she’s going to be up to!

Her Campus: Hey Emily! Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with us! So… we heard that you’re going to be doing an awesome research opportunity this summer. Tell us about it!

Emily Hupalo: Yeah! I will be doing research at the North Carolina State University. I will be part of the Socially Relevant Computing and Analytics Research Experience for Undergraduates! It focuses on analyzing how students interact with MOOCs and blended courses!

HC: Wow! That sounds interesting! Can’t wait to hear about your experience!

EH: Yeah, I’m super excited!

HC: We are too! What do you plan on doing for fall of 2018?

EH: I am planning on studying abroad in London to take computer science and communication classes at Queen Mary University of London!

HC: Nice! What made you pick that program?

EH: I was actually originally going to study abroad in Thailand, but after visiting one of my best friends in London who is currently studying abroad right now, I fell in love!

HC: You have big plans indeed!! We are so excited for you!

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.