Bookmark This: Our favorite Photoblog Moments!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

The tulips DePauw planted for spring look disheveled and elderly—many of their petals have fallen, and the incessant April showers pounded them into submission.  Just another sign that the seasons are getting ready to change again on campus—second semester is about to close up shop.  Although the temperature may not feel like summer is approaching, final papers and looming senior graduation do the trick.  But before we all don caps and gowns and say goodbye to campus for the summer—or forever—we’d like to take a look at some of our favorite Photo Blog moments from the past semester.

The DePauwcalypse hit campus hard—shutting down classes and transportation for days.  Students made the best of it by cozying up indoors or braving the glaciers outside.  However, all things come to an end, and after our frozen wonderland melted away the trees picked up where they left off and donned spring flowers just in time!

Her Campus took ISpy and Where’s Waldo to a whole new level when our photo bloggers created a DePauw edition.  Who knew there were so many ways to edit East College?

Tulips are a DePauw campus staple.  Blogger Anna Field loved walking around to shoot this photo blog– campus was bursting with color and the feeling of Spring was absolutely palpable. 

We see them in the dead of winter as we struggled to keep warm. We see them in the cool spring afternoons and sometime those hot summer days. A HerCampus Photo Blog and DePauw University favorite, women (and even men) sporting scarves has been a popular trend all year long. Maddi chose the warm look in winter, pairing her wool scarf with a cozy sweater and jeans. Suzanne opted for a lighter, lace scarf so add dimension to a jean romper. So when in doubt, reach for a scarf. It can easily add color, personality, and a little fun into any outfit, in any season

Mckenzie Curran is a Sociology and Communication major at DePauw University. Mckenzie is new to the HerCampus Team, and looks forward to planning HerCampus events in the upcoming school year in order to spread awareness of the site. Mckenzie spends her free time going to campus events, baking, and hanging out with her Kappa Alpha Theta sisters.