Best Matte Liquid Lipsticks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

It seems like everyone is wearing liquid lipstick lately.

Colourpop: Ultra Matte Lips

This Los Angeles-based cosmetics company is all the rage on social media and is constantly featured on beauty blogs and make up tutorials. These cult classics come in every shade of the rainbow, from pink to orange to blue, and nothing beats the $6 price point!

Color: Be Dazzled

Kylie Cosmetics: Matte Liquid Lipstick

It’s hard to miss the popularity of Kylie Jenner’s lip color line. From sold out shades to rumors of a partnership with Colourpop (above), Kylie Cosmetics is always in the news.

Color: Koko K

Stila: Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Stila may be more expensive, but this is my personal favorite liquid lipstick and I already own four colors. The formula is somewhat drying, but will seriously last through anything and everything!

Color: Beso

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Liquid Lipstick

This brand is normally known for great eyebrow products, but their lipsticks are on point too! These lipsticks go on ultra-smooth and feel lightweight.

Color: Dusty aubergine

Kat Von D: Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Another celebrity brand, Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick comes in over 30 unique colors. This product is known to have a creamy, non-drying formula.

Color: Vampira

MAC: Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour

MAC products are known for their high quality and extra bright shades and this lipcolour is no different. You’ll look especially glam with a saturated pop of color!

Color: Fuchsia Flicker

Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.