Style

Best Greencastle Businesses for Valentine’s Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Here are the best local Greencastle small businesses to purchase a special gift for your Valentine <3.

Creative Castle

Find this cute gallery and local craft stores on S. Jackson St, right above the Whisk!

Creative Castle houses art, gifts, candles, local coffee beans, jewelry, textiles, and more, all made from local Putnam County and DePauw residents. These gifts are sure to be unique, and there is something there for every budget and taste. Be sure to visit again for one of their open mics or Make and Take art classes!

Conspire Contemporary Craft

Find this wonderful place just down from the DePauw bookstore!

Conspire Contemporary Craft has been a landmark shopping destination for Greencastle. Their inventory of goods range from rocks, crystals, and minerals, to handmade soaps made by their sister shop Granola Girl Skincare. They also carry a large amount of handmade jewelry, art, and clothing. Be sure to visit their shop cats.

Blushing Beaus Boutique

Located on the Square!

Do you have a fashionista in your life? Maybe someone who likes clothes or cute accessories? Check out this cute boutique. The majority of their inventory includes women’s clothing. But they also sell shoes and accessories. Can’t decide on what to get? They also have gift cards available for purchase.

Burdge Boots

Located on S. Jackson!

This Western-inspired boutique features collections for men and women in both casual and elevated styles. They also sell footwear and have tuxedo/formal wear rental services. Treat your loved one to a fun country t-shirt or fun American-made boho jewelry.

Emily Scharf

DePauw '24

Emily is a vocal performance major at DePauw University! She loves all things creative, fun, and musical.