This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

So we know this winter has been a lot for most of us, and going into spring we all need something that makes us feel better and refreshed, something that will make us feel good. Well, nothing says “new year, new me” like a bright and moisturized face. Here’s a list of my personal favorites that got me through the tough times of 2018 and left me looking ~good~.

1. St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask

This mask INSTANTLY smooths and moisturizes your face. The best way to use it is as a mask first, but then wash it off like a scrub. The overall results will be amazing. I usually use this mask in the morning, but any time of the day will leave your face feeling soft and relaxed. 

2. Saborino Morning Face Mask

I tried this mask for the first time a few weeks ago, and I am never going back. It essentially is like washing your face but without all of the scrubbing and water. It cleans, tones and primes your face so it’s ready for the day. Plus, it’s a nice and manageable way to start your day since you only leave it on for a minute. I definitely recommend this if you want a mask but usually don’t have the time.

3. Get Your Glow On Peel Mask

First off, this mask smells AMAZING, and while it’s not a super deep clean, it is gentle, so it doesn’t irritate my face like some peel masks do. Overall, this mask is a great one if you just want a little extra boost for your skin.

4. Neutrogena’s Radiance Boost Brightening

I used this mask every weekend over the summer, and let me tell you, it saved my poor sunburned face. While it is a brightening mask, it also left my skin feeling moisturized and overall put together even a day or two after wearing it. This one is great if you don’t have time for face masks every other day but still want a nice boost in your week.

5. Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask

If my face is ever feeling clogged or just plain dull, this is the mask I use. It not only leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed, but it actually looks like it makes a difference, which you can’t always say about detoxifying masks.

6. Sephora’s Rose Face Mask

Okay, this one is my personal favorite. While it does similar things as the masks above, my face feels moisturized and looks healthier much longer than any other face mask. It also smells nice and helps tone and balance my skin. 

Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!