This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Happy Fall!! That means it’s officially cold, and binge season has begun. As the weather becomes colder and colder, my desire to stay inside, warm and cozy, increases ten- fold. I want to share some of my favorite binges for when the weather is just “too much”.

The Politician

This is my new favorite show. It stars Broadway’s Ben Platt as a high school senior with aspirations of being president. Since that is not achievable (yet), we follow him as he works to gain the title of student body president. This show is hilarious, enticing, emotional and more. I would highly recommend this show for your next Saturday in. 

Devil Wears Prada

This is an oldie, but a classic! I love this movie. It’s funny, clever, and just enjoyable to watch. Plus, anything with Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt is going to be movie gold. For those of you who may not know this movie, we follow Anne as she, an aspiring journalist, works at New York’s most prestigious fashion magazine. In the nicest words possible, her boss sucks. We see her struggle and adjust to life in this new environment. 

Superstore

Superstore is one of my favorite shows. Imagine if The Office took place in a Walmart. It is 5 seasons of hilarious jokes and real-life struggles. We follow Amy Sosa, a worker of 15 years as her life revolves around “Cloud 9 superstore.” I could watch this show all day and not get tired of it. 

I hope these help you plan some ideas for your next cozy day in. Happy Binging!!

Detroit Vs. Everybody Biochem Major Lover of all things gluten free :)
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.