Style

The Best Affordable Bachelor Look Alike Outfits 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

I’ll be the first to admit: I am a HUGE bachelor fan through-and-through. And while I think this season has been lacking in comparison to others, (Madison is the only person keeping me watching tbh!) I have been absolutely obsessed with the fashion this season! 

Every episode, the girls have stepped out in the most fabulous outfits, whether for a casual one-on-one day date out, or for a glamorous cocktail party. I have been in awe of how perfectly all of their outfits have fit the occasions they attend. Hence why I’m writing today about my three favorite bachelor outfits for the 2020 season. 

This list contains outfits for a broad spectrum of occasions on the Bachelor journey, from casual group dates to the fancy dresses of the first cocktail party. In addition to this list, however, I’ve also decided to add some affordable alternatives for the outfits I chose. So, if you like the outfits you see, go ahead and treat yourself to the discounted versions of these outfits below!

Madison’s First One-on-One

Talk about a good first impression! This dress was from Madison’s first one-on-one with Peter, and boy, did she win the hearts of so many Bachelor fans on this date! The striking color of this dress paired with the amazing one-shoulder neckline and Madison’s contagious confidence made this look one to remember! The original is, of course, insanely expensive, but I found another one for only $48 from (big surprise) ASOS, and it is beautiful!

Look alike: https://pin.it/OJfYvCj

Hannah Ann Casual Look

The fact is, it is so difficult to find cute purple tops. In general, purple is not the most flattering color on most people, making a cute lavender top a dime in a dozen. But Hannah Ann’s lavender top for a casual day, complimented by a tan, defies this standard. It might just be me, but I feel like this top also gets me in the mood for warmer weather at a time when seasonal depression tends to hit. If you’re looking for some spring break tops for your beachy getaway, the discounted alternative of this top from may be just the right addition to your closet.

Look Alike: https://pin.it/Fk02u%2FV

Sydney’s Dress for the First Cocktail Party

There were some beautiful cocktail party dresses this year, but if there had to be one that stood out to me, it was Sydney’s sparkly gown. She looked like Cinderella showing up to Peter in that dress. The low cut neckline and sparkles made for a standout look. I found another sparkly gown that is much less expensive than Sydney’s, but still makes a wonderful statement.

Look Alike: https://pin.it/XNg8LoZ

Haley Burgh

DePauw '22

My name is Haley Burgh and I am a freshman at DePauw University. Although I am a vocal performance major, I take a great interest in style and fashion, and always have since I was young. The idea of writing on a blog has always been so intriguing to me, so this semester I decided to pursue this interest as a fun and exciting way to express myself. Excited to be a part of this uplifting feminine community and look forward to interacting with the women of DePauw.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.