Style

7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in All Things Fabletics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Fabletics is an athleticwear company founded in 2013 by actress Kate Hudson. They primarily sell women’s sportswear and footwear, but have now expanded their inventory to dresswear, swimwear and other workout necessities such as water bottles, hair ties, etc.

I have been buying items from them for the past several years and nine times out of ten I am satisfied with my purchases (that one time is typically because I spent money on unnecessary items).

The Best Quality Leggings

I do not know what it is about these leggings, but every time I put them on it honestly feels like I am not wearing any pants at all. Both the inside and outside of the leggings are one of the softest materials I have ever felt. They are also very slimming on your legs and will always have you leaving the house confident.

New Designs EVERY Month

At the beginning of every month, Fabletics releases new designs and incorporates a section that lists Kate’s favorite products. While the old designs from previous months are always available, you have to grab your favorite products fast because they sell out very quickly.

The Membership Deals

This VIP membership option is what typically steers customers away from Fabletics because your card will get charged $49 by the fifth day of every month if you do not choose to skip the month. This then becomes store credit, so you are able to pick out your favorite products to later purchase. I personally set a reminder every day for the first five days of every month and have never been charged for not skipping a month. In addition, VIP members have access to deducted prices that are almost half as much as they would be without the deal. I mean you are still paying a good chunk of money, so don’t go crazy, but you are definitely getting your money’s worth.

Purchases & Product Reviews For Points

For every dollar you spend, each member earns two points that can go towards earning a free product. In addition, for every product review you write online, you receive another twenty points, so why wouldn’t you want to share your own experiences with Fabletics??

Collaborations

A few years ago, Kate partnered with Demi Lovato to create her own line of athleisure and they were the ultimate dream team #girlgang!

2 for $24

Your first 2 pairs of leggings are $24. Enough said.

The designs are to die for!!

Don’t believe me? Check out www.fabletics.com for yourself.*

*Fabletics, please sponsor me.

Sara Dabisch

DePauw '22

Hi! I'm a Senior Neuroscience major and Kinesiology minor and I love to listen to music, read books, and paint!
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.