6 Purchases That Will Get You the Most Bang For Your Buck

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Going back to school can mean stress and more stress! Here are a few fun ways to spend your money so that you can be sure you’re spending your money wisely.

1. Netflix- Having your favorite shows to binge watch at your fingertips is a great stress reliever when you need a study break.
  2. Apple Music- I just recently signed onto the Apple Music train and it has been well worth it. You can create your own playlists of any songs you want and there are even already made playlists. My personal favorite is the “I Miss the 2000s” playlist!
  3. Ipsy- This fun and trendy site allows you to create your own profile with all of your likes and dislikes about beauty products, then creates a glamour bag for you each month that is shipped to you for free!
  4. Quizlet Plus- Subscribing to this website may not be the most fun, but it will certainly help you study the most important things for all your tests and could give you a happy ending with an A+ in the class!
  5. Starbucks- Signing up for the Starbucks rewards program helps you get your caffeine fix after a long night of studying and can get you a few free drinks with the points you earn!
  6. Mint- This last website can actually help you manage your money and plan out how to get the most bang for your buck!
I grew up in Columbus, Ohio and have been doing dance, gymnastics, and cheerleading for as long as I can remember. I have been a lifeguard for six years. I am a member of the Alpha chapter of Alpha Chi Omega here at DePauw. I have cheered on the tigers for football and basketball seasons for the last three years. I am a Biology major and my dream job is to become a pediatric nurse. I will be going to nursing school after I graduate from DePauw.