This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
90 Day Fiancé

Confession time: this is my favorite show of all time. The spinoffs *chef’s kiss* LOVE. If you love petty drama, relationships, and good laughs you’ll love this show. Though sometimes infuriating, I look forward to those 2 hours every Sunday!

Next in Fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2W0ivtnXjY

This show rocks my world! It’s essentially the Netflix version of Project Runway but with Tan France and Alexa Chung! Each episode is equal parts fun, light hearted and captivating because of the designer’s EXTREME talent. Once you start this one, you truly cannot stop (I watched it all in two days).

Nailed It! 

Nailed It! is an ABSOLUTE classic. Netflix released the fourth season JUST in time for us to watch at home! The duo, Nicole Byers and Jacques Torres, soothes my heart and makes me feel full again. In the show, people who think they bake well try to recreate professionally-made cakes (spoiler: they never come out as well as the professionals’). This is one the whole family can watch, and everyone will enjoy it! Plus the desserts and bakers are chaotic, and I love it!!

Love is Blind

If you haven’t watched this show, despite all of the memes, now is the perfect time! The show is fast-paced and often cringy – but who doesn’t love a little cringe? If nothing else, this show will have you entertained by the hour!

Interrogation

If you love true crime like me, this is a show for you! They discover an actual cold case through the real interrogation files. The best part is that you can watch the episodes in any order, except the final episode of course. I just started this show myself!

Happy watching!

Lindsey is a senior Economics major at DePauw, with a minor in Classical Studies. When she's not doing work, she loves to cuddle up with a blanket and a glass of milk.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.