This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

The 21th century has shown us a tremendous leap in technology and innovation, so it’s no surprise that the beauty industry has benefited from those advancements too. Lately I have been seeing a lot of ads for products that seem to be from the future, and I am living for them! These are products you didn’t even know that you needed but will likely not be able to resist ordering! I’ve attached links, so each item is only a click away.

Ion Breeze Hair BrushHave you ever seen a brush that needs batteries? This hair brush somehow takes all the frizz and static out of your hair! Amazing! If you are like me, this will be a life saver, especially when the Indiana humidity moves in for the summer. This product is pretty adorable and is sold at Walmart, Amazon and tons of other places. Plus, it works! If you aren’t sold yet, you should look up the videos of the demos; they will blow your mind!

Bello Beauty TapeLadies, we all know those cute dresses and tops that just will not work with any type of bra. There are all kinds of boob tape out there, but this stuff is different. Similar to the last product, I recommend watching the demo for this stuff to see it in action. This tape is designed specifically to help hold your girls up, so it’s the perfect shape and super easy to use. Plus, it is transparent, hypoallergenic, and waterproof! What more could you want?

Blue Light Filtering Glasses

In today’s world, it’s hard not to spend your whole day looking at a screen, whether it’s your phone, computer or a TV. These magical glasses filter the harmful blue light from those screens, so you don’t have to endure tired eyes and headaches. Plus, they are soooo cute. These glasses come in prescription and nonprescription. So, even if you have 20/20 vision, these glasses could still be for you.

Jade Roller

It might not be obvious just by looking at it, but this little device was actually created to make your face less puffy; cool, right? My friend got this for Christmas, and she absolutely loves it. It is super cheap on Amazon. All you have to do is roll it on your face. It can help with those dark circles under your eyes, help with wrinkles, and is super relaxing.

Hair Remover

This thing might look like a tube of lipstick, but it is actually a portable hair remover. This little device is gentle and perfect for removing fuzz off of your chin, cheeks and lips. Makeup goes on so smoothly afterward. It’s easy to use, and because of its small size, you can take it anywhere.  It also comes in lots of different colors!

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!